Turn Your Snaps in to Professional Portraits With Photography Digital BackdropsMay 9, 2019
Mixed Media Art Techniques – Preparing an Altered BookMay 9, 2019
Suffer from a dead iPhone battery by the time it gets to 4pm? Improving your iPhone’s battery life is something many mobile users want to know about. When you use your mobile so often, and check it for almost everything in your day-today life, it can really drain the battery and possibly leave you with a dead phone- just when you need it most!
So, here are a few tips to prolonging and improving your iPhone battery life:
- Switch to Airplane mode when you don’t need your phone – One of the biggest culprits for battery drain on iPhone batteries is a weak signal; your phone is constantly searching for signal and if you’re in an area with poor signal, it can put a strain on your battery. You might consider switching Airplane mode on (Find it in ‘settings’). If you’re in a meeting, or travelling, then this is a good idea – just remember to switch it back to normal later or you won’t receive calls. You should also try and use Wi-Fi instead of cellular data whenever possible.
- Get rid of background apps – You’d be surprised at how many apps are working in the background on your iPhone. Many work tirelessly sending you notifications and sucking your iPhone batteries away.
You can double click your home key and the apps which are open will appear on your screen; simply swipe upwards on the app screens you don’t wish to have running. Do this regularly – you’ll be surprised at how many you will have open! You can also go to settings > notification centre, to choose the apps you don’t want notifications from.
- Get rid of dynamic backgrounds – They look pretty at first, but moving or ‘dynamic’ backgrounds drain a lot of battery life. So choose a normal picture for your lock and home screen. Go to Settings > Wallpapers, then choose an image from your gallery or a stock image supplied.
- Receive your email manually – This tip depends on how much email you receive, and how often you want it syncing. If you only need to check emails every few hours, choose to have push emails rather than fetch. You can find the options to do this in Settings.
- Turn off Location Tracking – You usually don’t need apps to know where you are constantly. So to stop this, go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services and turn them all off, or select specific apps you don’t want to track you.
- Think about heat – Look after your phone. This means not leaving your iPhone lying in direct sunlight or in a lot of heat. If it gets hot when you’re charging it, remove the case or any excess iPhone parts to allow it to cool down.
- Get a new battery – If you’re finding the charge really rubbish on your iPhone batteries, you may consider buying a new one. This can really prolong the life of your phone. If you decide to do this, make sure you use iPhone genuine battery replacements when you’re looking at Apple spare parts online. Only a true and genuine iPhone battery will be any good for your phone – so don’t be fooled into thinking a mediocre unbranded battery would be just as good. It could harm your phone more than help it!
For Apple iPhone spares and genuine batteries, check out the http://www.Regizmo.com website; a leading UK supplier of original and high quality replacement parts for the Apple iPhone.