If you are experiencing Dead Frontier lags then here are the tricks that you can do to fix the problem.
1. Make sure that the Disk is Not Full
2. Deal With Registry Fragmentation
3. Reduce Background Stress by Disabling Startup Programs
4. Remove Desktop Wallpaper and Change Theme to Classic
5. Remove Junk Registry Entries in Dead Frontier Hive
Make sure that the Disk is Not Full
Storing too many files causes Dead Frontier lags. Make sure that the disk is not full or unnecessary files are not stored. To remove the unnecessary stuff, follow these steps:
1. Open Disk CleanUp from Start | All Programs | Accessories | System Tools.
2. Select a drive.
3. Press OK.
4. Follow the instructions. Do the same for the remaining drives on your computer.
Deal With the Registry Fragmentation
Fragmentation in the registry makes it slower to retrieve the game contents due to which the Dead Frontier lags. You have to remove the registry fragmentation, restructure it using A PC Optimizer software that includes Registry Defragmenter feature. Hence just download a PC Optimizer software.
Reduce Background Stress by Disabling Startup Programs
While playing the game running too many programs in the background results in game lagging. You have to reduce this stress by disabling most of them. To do so, disable their startup entries as follows:
1. Open System Sonfiguration utility by clicking Start | Run, typing MsConfig and pressing ENTER.
2. Click Startup tab.
3. Disable the unnecessary entries.
4. Click Apply button.
5. Click Services tab.
6. Check the box named Hide all Microsoft Services.
7. Disable the unnecessary entries.
8. Click Apply | OK.
Remove Desktop Wallpapers and Change Theme to Classic
By removing the desktop wallpaper and changing the theme to Windows Classic you can enhance the performance of the game. Steps are as follows:
1. Right click the desktop.
2. Select Personalize.
3. Select the Windows Classic Theme.
4. Click Desktop Background.
5. Select a Solid Color like Black. [From Picture Location drop down box.]
6. Click Save Changes.
Remove Junk Registry Entries in Dead Frontier Hive
Junk registry entries in the game’s registry hive result in game lags. You have to delete them using a good Registry Cleaner and PC Optimizer software.