Photobucket is the premier destination for uploading, sharing, linking and finding photos, videos and graphics. You can search photos and video from another member, or just edit your uploaded photos with they feature that already prepared.
Don’t forget, you can access your album via your smart phone. So, you can share all of your photos by online and offline. You also can watch statistic which photos is more
A free account gives you up to 500 MB of storage space for images and video clips, with a maximum bandwidth of 10 GB a month. But if you need more space for your photos, there is another option. A Pro Account gives you storage space and traffic bandwidth, all unlimited. Plus higher resolution pictures size. It cost you starting from $1.67/month
Photobucket also makes it very easy to share or embed your photos on other sites, such as your MySpace or Facebook accounts, Blogger blog or any other website. Photobucket generates a link code for each photo.
It’s easy to upload photos into Photobucket.
1. Log into your Photobucket account, or, of you haven’t done so yet, register for an account.
2. Hover your cursor over the “My Albums” tab then click on “My Albums & Upload.”
3. On the left-most column, you’ll find an Albums box. Use this box to create a new album for the photo you’d like to upload. Or, choose an existing album where you’d like the photo to be uploaded.
4. Click the “Upload images & videos” button
5. Select the photo you want to upload. You can upload either from your computer, another website, mobile phone or email.
6. Wait for the photo to upload. Afterwards, enter the title, description and tags for your picture. In the same screen, you can share the photo on MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, email and other sites.
7. Finally, click either “Return to album” or “Add tags to all albums.”
As you can see, it’s pretty easy. Photobucket even lets you share your pictures through printed products, slideshows, scrapbooks and online galleries.
I can tell you, Photobucket also give you a chance to get money from your photos. Someone out there waiting for your good photos to buy. Its a important step before you build your own stock photos site.