A growing option in the realm of home based businesses is to sell items on eBay. Before embarking on this endeavor, it is imperative to know what the current demand is so that you fill the need and your budget needs. The following will give you some insight on how to get the most out of selling products on eBay.
· Name Brand Technology – On average, products from Apple, Samsung, or Sony, are searched for every second and are bid on every 2-3 minutes.
· In Trend Fashion – Current fashion trends, especially women's fashion are searched for six times per minute. Popular brands that receive top and swift bids are Topshop and ASOS. As always, well-known designers are also in high demand among eBay consumers.
· Time Pieces – Watches are searched for on average four times per minute on the site. The search results increase when the watches have been manufactured SEIKO, Casio or Swatch. Other designers have been known to sell on the site, but not at the rate or profit margin as those listed above.
· Gently Used Clothing – Although a popular category of clothing, do not label it that way. Use the term "vintage" and watch how quickly the bids roll in. Vintage is search for on average of three times per minute. With current hipster trends sweeping the globe, vintage attire, furniture and more is big business.
· Lego building blocks and set – Although there are plenty of stores that sell these items, it is searched for twice per minute daily. Most of those searching are collectors looking for older sets or missing components to sets that they are rebuilding themselves. This is a great way to unleash items found at local garage sales or tucked away in your parent's attic or basement.
· Chest of Drawers – No one really knows why this item is searched for twice per minute, but it is. Most people do not choose to bid and wait on the item, they want an ideal price point and they want to walk away with the item immediately.
· Garden Furniture – Searched for twice per minute, the top sellers in this category are as follows: parasols, armchairs and garden chairs.
· Bikes – Bikes are most often searched for on the site and has been one of the most selling items on eBay since its conception. There are brands that outsell others and they are: Shimano, Apollo and Raleigh.
· Curtains – No one would have ever guessed that the most selling items on eBay would be window dressing. People love to decorate and redecorate, but they enjoy savings much, much more. With the right modern looks, this category can prove very profitable for you.
Now that you know what the most selling items on eBay are, it is a matter of determining your inventory that fits into any of the above categories. It is best to begin with what you already have access to. Do not begin your venture by taking on a lot of debt. Start off small and scale your way up as you're generating profits to do so. As you sell, set aside a portion of your profits in order to replenish your inventory. With that in mind, begin your journey buy supplying the items that are in the most demand on eBay.